You’re “waaay” richer than you think!
What if I told you, you were hiding money from yourself?
Imagine being able to add a cash back rebate of $500 – $2,000/mo. to your net worth without changing anything about your budget. And what if the value of your new net worth was being reported as good standing with all three credit bureaus?
It’s time to take your personal finances and saving money to the next level. It’s time to GO BEYOND BUDGETING.
Message for every wage earning household with a w-2 and direct deposit: The MyXtraMoney® Beyond Budgeting System™ is a “how-to” for squeezing even more money out of your monthly household budget, even though you are the greatest budget master of all time, and don’t think you need any help budgeting.
MyXtraMoney® unlocks a surplus of hidden dollars by using an Advance Rebate Calculation to strategically shorting the amount of money you allocate in advance towards your future monthly household expenses to generates a cash back rebate. Then the system deposits the difference into a Wealth Savings Account™ that is used for wealth planning, and overall financial improvement vehicles. That means, you can use this money to replace your contributions to wealth planning without the burden of being an out of pocket expense.
Well, its not. The MyXtraMoney® Beyond Budgeting System™ is not about budgeting. It’s about banking using an Advance Rebate Calculation. (ARC)
In fact over time, the MyXtraMoney® Beyond Budgeting System™ will allow you to allocate less and less money towards your monthly expenses, and not miss a beat when it comes to bills and expenses being paid on time as usual. You can log in and tell us what to do with your XtraMoney™.
What the old saying “Time Is Money” means to Us.
The MyXtraMoney® Beyond Budgeting System™ is an instructional guide for banking based on Timing, and follows the guidelines of safe FDIC® insured banking. Although there are 4 months with 5 weeks in a year, the MyXtraMoney® Beyond Budgeting System™ uses an Advance Rebate Calculation Algorithm to treat all 12 months like they have 5 weeks for the benefit of w2 employees throughout all income pay periods, regardless of how many incomes your household may have.
The general rule of thumb most people use while budgeting is based on 1 month being 4 weeks. As your bill comes, you take any new money you just made and have to pay for an entire bill. That is counterproductive.
- You get your bill, and you pay it. So If you have a bill that is $500/mo., you have to take $500 out of the next check an pay it straight to the bill.
But what happens when the MyXtraMoney® Beyond Budgeting System™ gives you Advance Rebate Calculation instructions?
- Then, at that point, you can now place small amounts per week into “position” to pay the bill well in advance. Let’s say placing $100/wk. into a bucket. So when the bill is due, money is already waiting in that bucket to pay that bill. At this point, the $500 bill only cost $200 out of your next pay check. Because $300 was already there.
In this hypothetical example, the bill is paid just the same, but your future direct deposit income instantly has extra cash available as Cash Back. The MyXtraMoney® Beyond Budgeting System™ does the calculations for all of your bills and expenses at the same time to come up with your Cash Back amount. Every household has their own XtraMoney™ amount.
The Advance Rebate Calculation Algorithm in MyXtraMoney® finds your XtraMoney™ amount by calculating your…
- Total Number of Household Expenses,
- the Amount of Each Expense,
- and the Total Number of Pay Periods your household should experience over the next 3 – 5 years.
3 things will happen within 30 – 45 Days of changing the way you bank…
- You will continue to have enough money to continue to pay bills on-time as usual without missing a beat.
- You will not be asked to make any alterations to your budget, but your monthly savings will most likely increase.
- And you will have an additional $500 – $2,000*+/month to pay off debt or invest.
*On average, the MyXtraMoney® strategy will unlock $1,143+/month** without cutting expenses. **National Monthly Average per Working Household.
With MyXtraMoney® getting you a cash back rebate of 12% – 25% of your total monthly expenses, wealth planning no longer has to cost you a dime.
Understanding the Beyond Budgeting and why you need to Change The Way You Bank™
The general rule of thumb when it comes to money, bills, and budgeting is to pay the money directly to the bills as they come due. But under the Beyond Budgeting System™ model, we found you can Free Up lots of money by simply opening 3 more checking accounts at your bank, and using those accounts like buckets you fill with cash (similar to the envelope method). Then those buckets/checking accounts pay their own bills as they become due.
- MyXtraMoney® Beyond Budgeting System™ – is a hybrid between electronic banking and a cash flow timing algorithm. You need a total of 4 checking accounts at 1 bank to make shorting work. You need:
- a Main Direct Deposit Account,
- a Debt Account,
- a Utilities/Services Account,
- and a Discretionary Spending Account.
- As your income is direct deposited into your main account, the quantitative algorithm configures its shorting calculations and provides simple instructions for Strategically transferring/allocating your money from the Main Account into the 3 remaining checking accounts on a unique timing pattern so there is always enough money in those accounts to pay their own bills as they come due. (Because expenses have random due dates which occur throughout the month, the shorting happens when the MyXtraMoney® calculates the Lowest Possible Dollar Amount (LPDA) that needs to be transferred into the remaining 3 individual accounts to make sure all expenses are paid. 99.9% of the time, the individual accounts will still have positive balances in each account after they have paid their individual bills.)
- Where The Money Comes From? In Reality, the cost of your utilities, debt(including rent), discretionary spending, Miscellaneous costs, and any remaining savings make up your total cost of living. Since everything is included, its fair to say, Total Cost of Living = Net Income. In this case, let’s say your cost of living/net income is $4,000/mo for your household.
- According to item #2, as your household receives income, and makes its transfers, there is already dollars left over in the 3 accounts as new income arrives to your main account, because of this, less and less new income will need to be dispersed to the 3 remaining accounts to cover expenses and savings.
Furthermore, MyXtraMoney™ changed the timing of how you move money through your bank accounts so that now, as new income is direct deposited, only $809.75/week “out of your latest direct deposits” is needed to cover the same amount of expenses and savings that used to cost you $1,000/week. You now have $190.25/week being deposited into your Wealth Savings Account™.
- As you can see on the chart above, Household A and B have identical income, expenses, and savings. But Household B now has $761.00/mo. in underpaid money to move in position to make financial moves, and Household A does not. In fact, Household A has zero access to their hidden money until they begin to use the MyXtraMoney® Beyond Budgeting System™. Hidden money amounts will vary from household to household.
- As long as you maintain steady income, the system will work, and still generate your same savings you normally experience without creating an NSF.
When you underpay your budget Its like Putting Money Directly Into Your Pocket Today.
With a few simple steps, MyXtraMoney® Beyond Budgeting System™ simply asks you to change the way you bank so you can start growing your net worth today. || Simple As That!
See For Yourself.
*We have been doing this since 1994. Our services comes with an advisory fee of 2.5% of the total monthly dividend amount.